Malton Food Tour - Artisan Tour
Date: Saturday 12th January, 2019
Start Time: 10:30
End Time: 13:30
Our original Tour, ‘The Artisan’ will get you behind the scenes of Malton’s best producers, experiencing the town's passion for incredible artisan food and drink. Book a ticket and munch your way around Malton's charming streets, learning local history and tasting delicious Yorkshire food and famous local produce.
With your friendly guide you’ll visit a varying selection of 'Made in Malton' producers and specialists shops sampling a range of seasonal delights that could include brownies, vegetarian pastries, home made chorizo and scotch eggs, Yorkshire cheese, freshly ground coffee, championship beer, whisky, gin, macarons and gelato plus a surprise dish from the Talbot kitchens.
10.30 am Meeting Point – Talbot Hotel. We advise arriving 5 minutes beforehand.
* As the tour visits a range of artisan producers, the specific dishes of the tour will vary depending on the time of year and the availability of goods.
Please advise us in advance if you have any food allergies or specific dietary requirements and please note that in some cases alternative products may not be possible. We recommend having a light breakfast.
Accommodation is available at the Talbot Hotel just 2 minutes from the Malton Cookery School.
- Coffee tasting and freshly baked brownie
- Spinach, cumin and chickpea roll and sweet treat
- Home made chorizo, scotch egg and fish cake (gluten free)
- Tasting at the specialist whiskey & gin shop
- Three Yorkshire cheeses and sausage roll
- Handmade Chocolates
- Brewery tour and tasting
- The newest tasting dish from the Talbot
- Award winning Macarons
- Local history
- Coffee roasting
- Brewery tour
or contact us to book this course
Malton Cookery School
Keep up to date with the latest courses, celebrity guest appearances and news on social media - like our Facebook page for your chance to win a FREE course!
To make a booking or for further information, please contact us using the following methods: