Group Cooking Classes
The Malton Cookery School offers the perfect alternative to traditional team building days, a refreshing change to go-karting, paintball or golf. We offer a relaxed, fun and effective way to bond as a team or reward your staff and clients.
Cooking courses are a great learning experience and offer a real sense of achievement. With excellent teaching each course can be bespoke to your specific needs and we are fully prepared for any dietary requirements.
At the end of the course, every student gets his/her own Malton Cookery School apron, tea towel and menu pack to take away as a souvenir of a memorable day.
Demonstrations - Half Days - Full Days - Conference Space - Private Dining - Overnight Accommodation
Courses include Classic and Competitive Baking, Yorkshire Game, East Coast Seafood, Traditional Cooking Methods, Macaroon Master Class, Foraging Days and more.
Typical time Table for full day team building
- 9.30am Arrive for Coffee Tea and Biscuits
- An introduction to the day by your professional tutor
- Working in pairs, groups or individually to prepare your dishes
- 12.30am Lunch where you enjoy the fruits of your labour over a glass or two of wine.
- Continue with the final dishes of the day
- 4pm day finishes
- £135.00 for full day including lunch
- £ 65.00 for half day
Hotel facilities are provided at the Talbot Hotel and The Wentworth Restaurant, under the same ownership, just a minute's walk from the School and where private dining and conference facilities are available to book.
- Rooms start from as little as £105 bed and breakfast midweek.